A beautiful and healthy smile can cause you to radiate confidence while enhancing your life! Because you know the imperfections in our smile, you may choose to smile less often than you would like. Thankfully, you no longer have to cover up your smile. With today’s advancements in cosmetic dentistry, everyone can have a smile they are pleased to show others! At Chu Dental Group, we use state-of-the-art equipment and advanced techniques to achieve your dental goals while working diligently to make your dental work affordable for you!
Our dentists can help you look and feel your best by:
- Whitening your teeth.
- Replacing teeth that are missing.
- Lengthening teeth to show less gum.
- Improving your bite.
- Replacing your old, unattractive dental work.
- Repairing your teeth that are decayed, cracked, or chipped.
- Changing the shape, size or alignment of certain teeth.
- Filling in unwanted spaces between teeth.
You no longer need to imagine what you will look like after your cosmetic work is completed. With the use of Envision A Smile technology our dentists are able to show you what your one-of-a-kind smile will look like BEFORE you begin your dental work. It is so exciting to see the difference cosmetic dentistry can make and it is so much fun to show your family and friends just how different you will look with your brand new smile!
Cosmetic Dentistry services offered by Chu Dental Group:
- In Office Zoom Whitening
- Take Home Whitening with Custom Trays
- Dental Implants
- Veneers and Laminates
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Composite fillings – also known as tooth-colored fillings – are dental restorations designed to be inconspicuous and natural in appearance. They blend well with the teeth and appear more natural than amalgam fillings, which are darker and more easily seen by other people. Composite fillings are made of ceramic and plastic compounds that chemically bond to the teeth. They can be used to fill in decayed areas of the teeth, as well as to help repair chipped or broken teeth. Most dentists use composite restorations to treat the teeth closest to the front of the mouth, as they are more noticeable when patients smile. However, advancements in dental technology and the composition of composite fillings have made it possible for dentists to also use tooth-colored fillings on molars, which receive more wear than other teeth.
- Same Day Crowns
- Invisalign Orthodontists
- and More!